When not in use, simply push the system and fold it up tight against the wall.
- Articulating arms feature full tilt/pan capability and 33 cm height adjustment, providing premium ergonomic adjustment
- Extends LCD up to 64 cm; keyboard extends up to 89 cm; push your display and keyboard out of the way when not in use
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity
- Creates a complete and compact workstation
- Effortlessly and independently position the LCD and keyboard to the most comfortable viewing and typing position, all while maintaining eye contact with your patient
- Save space—fold up the workstation tight against the wall when not in use
- Integrated cable management and cable channels organize and route cables out of the way
- Easily adjust height of components on Wall Track by loosening set-screws
- Open design for future hardware upgrades
- Convenient bifocal viewing: screen lowers and positions for optimized viewing by users with bifocal glasses
- Ideal for space-constrained rooms—keyboard folds to within 9 cm of wall in storage position. LCD arm folds back to a depth of 13 cm
- Mounting options: attaches directly to sturdy vertical surfaces. Where applicable, install to wood stud. Also attaches to Wall Track using bracket 97-091 (order separately)
- Fasteners for direct attachment to wood/metal studs or concrete surface are not included—customer supplied
- Monitor depth may affect weight capacity
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- CPU size range: 5–20 cm wide; includes plastic spacer to accommodate most small form factor and ultra small form factor CPUs
- CPU Holder includes theft deterrent anchor holes for cable locks and fasteners for locking the holder’s width.
Specifications at a Glance:
- Product Includes 10inch and 34inch Wall Tracks with (2) black track covers, LX Wall Mount, LCD Arm, LX Keyboard Arm, wrist rest, mouse holder, CPU Holder, two (2) 10" Cable Channels, mounting kits for hollow-wall and wall-stud installation
- Dimensions 37"H x 22"W x 7.5"D (94 x 56 x 19 cm)
- Weight 18 kg
- Warranty 5 years
- Compatible Display(s) Almost any VESA compliant monitor up to 24" VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole patterns.