Reduce downtime, maximize productivity, reduce cost, maximize return on investment.
Easily mount LCDs, notebooks, tablet PCs, keyboards and other computer equipment. Ergonomic design, versatile cable management, high-quality components and rugged construction let you go mobile with confidence.
Designed for Nurses
Ergotron carts quickly responds to caregivers’ touch and effortlessly maneuvers to the point of care, StyleView’s small footprint, with ultra-smooth gliding casters, travels across crowded carpeted or hard floors with ease—perfect for space-constrained areas.
- Comfortable, ergonomic data entry—work sitting or standing—helps promote caregiver wellness
- Accommodates multiple configurations, including open or closed notebooks with monitor, CPU and monitor, thin clients, tablets and all-in-one computers
- Advanced open-architecture design supports future hardware upgrades
- Includes StyleLink™—the most advanced Power Management Software available: allows remote configuration of entire fleet of carts and seamlessly integrates with Microsoft tools.
- Integrated four-port USB hub and Ethernet Ready-On function: awaken enclosed computer from energy-saving hibernation mode with the touch of an external button
- Fourth-generation power system ensures robust reliability, performance and tremendous run-times—and easy to replace batteries
- The entire unit—cart and power system—is certified to UL 60601-1 and other regional standards
- Compact true sine wave inverter power system ensures optimal performance
- Power System User Interface integrated into the worksurface (includes visual and audible battery status indicator)
- Secure, ventilated storage for notebook, thin client and CPU up to 3.75? (9,5 cm) thick
- Priced for Procurement
- Lowest priced cart with most standard features, including basket, front/ rear handles, scanner holder, mouse pouch, advanced cable management, worksurface, four-port USB hub and Ethernet ready-on function and AC inlet powered coiled cord
- Lowest total cost of ownership of any point-of-care cart. StyleView is tested to UL/EN/IEC specifications through an ISO certified regimen for superior quality. StyleView uses SLA batteries for long-life performance. When combined with StyleLink diagnostic tools and Ergotron’s service plan, using
- StyleView means less maintenance and on-site technical support costs
- Extensive warranty: 5-year on cart; 2-year on power system; 1-year limited warranty on battery
- Certified for Safety or patient and caregiver safety, the cart and power system are certified to UL 60601-1 and NFPA leakage current limits and other regional standards
- Environmentally clean: RoHS, WEEE and EU (94/62/EC) packaging compliant
- Extremely easy to clean design promotes infection control
- Power system complies with EMI limits of FCC Part 15 Class A
Specifications at a Glance:
- Effortless landscape-to-portrait monitor adjustment
- 25° of fluid independent monitor tilt
- Side-to-side monitor pan improves data visibility for caregiver, patient and family
- 13 cm independent monitor height adjustment, for up to 63 cm total height range, increases comfort and productivity for personalized viewing
- Worksurface height adjustment for comfortable data entry sitting or standing with Constant Force (CF) patented motion technology
- Lighted keyboard tray for nighttime usage
- Ergonomic negative-tilt slide-out keyboard tray with left or right mouse tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries and increase comfort and productivity
- Electronic autolock drawer, programmable with keypad; second drawer accessory can be added to carts with a drawer
- Four ultra-smooth gliding casters for extremely easy push/pull mobility; two locking casters ensure lock-in-place stability