The MedRx HIT Plus' modern architecture complements the full line of AVANT instrumentation and is designed to provide many years of reliable service. The test results are automatically stored in NOAH forconvenient retrieval and can be printed on any printer.
Standards: Hearing Aid Analyzer As Per ANSI S3.22-2009, IEC 60118-7 2005-10
Speaker Output: Max 95 dB SPL
Frequency Range: 125 Hz - 8000 Hz ± 0.5%
Coupler Mic: Max Input Level: 140 dB SPL
Reference Mic: Omni Directional Microphone
The MedRx HIT Plus features:
- PC Interface, Intuitive And Friendly, Easy Software Update Capability.
- USB Connection, Simple One Cable Computer Hook-Up.
- Computer Printouts Eliminate Traditional Strip Chart Records Which Fade Over Time.
- Multiple Test Setups - User Selectable Tests Allow Testing Flexibility And Customisation.
- NOAH And TIMS Compatible.