The polyurethane dual-lumen long-term dialysis catheter with pre-attached in-growth cuff can be utilized where conventional means of access have been exhausted or are contraindicated.
It may be inserted percutaneously and is ideally placed in the internal jugular vein. Alternate insertion sites include the subclavian vein as required.
The polyurethane material of the catheter is designed to provide stability for surgical or modified Seldinger insertion and softness to minimize stenosis and vessel erosion.
- Color-coded catheter and luer hub distinguishing arterial and venous lumens
- Priming volume markings intended for ease of use and maintenance
- Suture wings for catheter securement
- Strategically placed arterial ports designed for less than 5% recirculation
- Polyurethane catheter material designed to minimize kinking
- High radiopacity aids in confirming catheter tip placement
- Easy to use clamp for one-handed operation
- Variety of lengths to accommodate most patient needs