Capable of up to 105 °C, Digital Dry Block Incubators can be set to any temperature required by Hygiena test products, and more! The digitally controlled blocks are independently heated, allowing you to run two temperatures in one incubator at a time - ideal for users running a variety of tests. A built in timer features auto-stop and sound alert to help you achieve perfect incubation, every time.
Designed specifically for Hygiena's wide variety of test devices, our Digital Dry Block Incubators are flexible to fit your unique needs.
• Designed specifically for Hygiena test devices
• Numbered wells help keep testing organized
• Flexible configuration can accommodate swab test devices or large volume tubes
• Digitally controlled independent blocks can be held at different temperatures
• Small footprint takes minimal lab bench space
• Wide temperature range:
RT+5 – 80 °C for Small Format Incubator
• Temperature stability ≤ ± 0.5 °C
• Heats to max temp in less than 15 minutes
• Timer range: 1 min - 99 hr 59 min
Footprint / Weight:
Small Format (WxDxH): 11 cm x 15 cm x 8 cm, 0.5 kg / 4.3 in x 5.9 in x 3.1 in, 1.1 lbs
Product Code: HG-INCUBABOR
The Small Footprint Incubator (INCUBATOR) is perfect for users running a low volume of tests at one temperature.
For large volume users, or users running multiple tests requiring two temperatures, the Lab Format INCUBATOR2 can accommodate your testing needs.
Anaeron Medical Supplies | Infection Control Products and Medical Consumables
Anaeron Medical Supplies is an Australian owned and run company. We distribute industry leading medical accessories and consumable products, aimed at combating the spread of infection. We recognise the ...