A safe lifting capacity of 300kg helps to reduce unnecessary patient handling while minimizing back strain and injury on the practitioner.
The column profile shortens the distance between practitioner and patient to provide unmatched ergonomic accessibility.
Standard features include the electirc operated backrest and seat tilt, fold out footplate, battery back up, central locking castors and the choice between a single leg section or individual split lep supports for podiatry applications.
Hi-Capacity Bariatric Mobility Chair Features
- Electric height adjustment with handswitch
- Column lift eliminating crush points
- Independently lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty on electrics
- Lifetime structural warranty