Gina is a practical, well-designed, mains-operated carephone that is ideal for use in the individual’s own home. A choice of 12 different accessories can be connected. When the alarm is transmitted by telephone, Gloria provides information using synthesised speech, which ensures effective alarm reception and provides an excellent basis for quick and appropriate response.
The built-in event log also aids in monitoring the quality of care. A wide choice of accessories, including alarm buttons, bedside alarms and door alarms can be connected to Gloria to create the ideal solution for any situation.
With just a single press on the alarm button the Gloria Carephone alerts care staff, the municipal alarm computer or a professional external alarm centre. The person who takes the alarm call receives information in the form of synthesised speech and can then talk directly to the person who raised the alarm and take suitable action.
- Wireless accessories, such as CareTech’s Erik and Elliot radio alarm buttons, smoke alarms, bedside alarms, door alarms, etc., can easily be linked to the carephone.
- Speech synthesis.
- Two inputs and one relay output.
- Built-in real-time clock with year, date, day and time display to the second.
- Supports care monitoring, including i-care.
- Buttons for alarm, presence and reset.
- Facility for wireless remote control.
- Alarms can be forwarded to manned/unmanned alarm centres, landline telephones and mobile telephones.
- Callback function.
- Ability for home care staff to send assault alarm using a special alarm button, without previous programming.
- Mains and line fault detection.
- Ability to control volume from a landline telephone, mobile telephone or alarm centre.
- Programming can be carried out from a landline telephone, mobile telephone, programming unit, CareTech remote programming or from a PC with appropriate software.
- Environmentally friendly batteries.
- Can easily be upgraded and expanded with new services and features.
- Supplied complete with Erik radio alarm button.