The ESP Series electrical accessories include:
- Combined Residual Current Device and Minature Circuit Breakers (RCD/MCB’s), featuring Line and Supply power indicators, with a standard rated trip current of 10mA and overload protection.
- Audible Alarm Devices, which are used to indicate when an RCD has tripped. Indication is by means of an audible and visual alarm. As an added feature the audible alarm may be muted if desired.
- Isolated Supply Systems comprising of Line Isolation and Overload Monitors and Isolation Transformers.
- Equipotential Earthing Systems comprising of Equipotential Junctions and Equipotential Earth Studs.
- Socket Outlets, both panel mount or portable RCD protected.
- Classification signs, which are used to identify Body or Cardiac Protected Areas.