The Carum breast pump is designed to meet the varying requirements of mums, it's easy to use with an intuitive digital display for complete flexibility of vacuum and cycles (speed and suction)
- Closed system hospital-grade breastpump
- Simple to use - complete control over speed and suction
- Sensitive setting to help mums with tender breasts or nipples
- Safe, secure, sealed system
- Arrives ready to go - minimal assembly required
- Double or single express as desired
- PBA Free
- Endorsed by the Australian breastfeeding association
The two different background colours help mums to identify which mode they are in - the cycle mode is amber for stimulating the breasts, and the vacuum mode is green for expressing. The double piston technology in the Carum ensures equal suction for efficient double pumping.
At night the dimming function makes it possible to read the display and express in comfort. There is also a handy timer which lets mums know how long they have been stimulating the breast or expressing breastmilk, this can be stopped and restarted at any time.
The ‘Vacuum Seal’ technology in all Ardo Pumpsets provides a 100% barrier against bacteria and ensures that no breastmilk or impurities can enter the connecting tube or pump. This provides reliable protection against contamination of the breastmilk and prevents infection.