The dual chamber design allows the patient’s head and chest to be adjusted separately, making it easier to achieve ear to sternal notch positioning regardless of the patient’s body type.
HoverApps® HT-WedgeTM Adjustable Positioning Device Benefits:
- Two chamber design provides maximum adjustability of head, neck and chest.
- Low profile when deflated allows products to be left underneath the patient in between uses.
- Inflation/deflation valves located on either side of the head chamber offer easy access for inflation and adjustment of the head and chest chambers.
- Heat-sealed construction and a microbial-controlling nylon fabric facilitate easy cleaning and minimise infection control risk.
- MHHT-AIR2300 Air Supply delivers variable speed inflation for optimal patient positioning and efficiency, inflating in seven seconds and deflating in fifteen seconds.
- Weight limit of 363kg. Accommodates most patients.
- Variable speed Air Supply allows caregiver to control inflation for patient safety and comfort.
- Material Specs
- Double-Coated Material: Nylon twill with silica polyurethane coating
- RF welding on all seams
- Latex free
- Deflated: 79cm L x 56cm W
- Inflated: 76cm L x 58cm W x 28cm H
- Model Number
- 1 per box
Compatible with HoverTech Air Supplies
MHHT-AIR2300 (Variable Speed - 230 V)