Writing a Q&A Feature Article will establish you as a thought leader by exploring the trends and challenges shaping your industry.
In writing your Q&A Feature Article, these are some of the questions and points you can address:
1. What trends (technology, competition, etc) have shaped your industry in recent years?
2. How have you as a supplier responded to these trends?
3. How do you see this changing in the next 12-24 months and what will drive the change?
4. What are the major challenges facing your industry right now?
5. Give examples of how your company has adapted to these challenges?
6. What's the next 'big thing' we can expect from your industry?
Adding statistics or other independent data can provide credibility and influence to your article.
Write content that is not overly promotional, with substantiated facts, quotes and other supporting information.
Including a good quality picture can really help attract people to read your article.