The Straumann Dental Implant System offers numerous options for implant-borne full dentures. It provides restorative doctors and their patients with optimal restorative solutions for all indications and price segments.
Two prosthetic diameters are available for hybrid prosthetic restoration of the implants:
- Implants of all implant lines with a Regular Neck (RN) restorative platform, prosthetic diameter 4.8 mm
- Implants of all implant lines with a Wide Neck (WN) restorative platform, prosthetic diameter 6.5 mm
- Depending on the indication and number of implants placed, the followingd selection is available to the user:
The Retentive Anchor:
- Simple and proven method of securing a denture againsts distracting forces according to the "snap fastener principle"
The LOCATOR Abutment:
- Fixation system for various gingival heights
The steco Titanmagnetics system:
- Dynamic, as a mucosa-borne magnetic fixation system
The synOcta bar restoration:
- The proven principle for fixation of full dentures on implants
The synOcta telescopic crown restoration:
- Hygiene-friendly retention for removable bridges.
- Fixation of full dentures and removable bridges on implants
Features & Benefits
- Morse taper connection
- For uniform load distribution and stable implant-to-abutment connections with reliable prevention of rotation
- Standardized tightening torque
- All abutments are fixed in the implant with 35 Ncm (magnetic abutment with 15-20 Ncm) and occlusal screws with 15