- The MIETHKE proSA® Shunt System represents a new generation of adjustable valves.
- It is the only valve available that enables a post-operative adjustment according to the individual patient’s needs for the upright body position.
- Individual characteristics of the patient, e.g. the Body Mass Index, adiposity, pregnancy, growth of pediatric patients, etc. can be easily allowed for by adjusting the gravitational unit.
- The MIETHKE proSA® valve offers extended options and possibilities for all fields of hydrocephalus treatment, beyond the limitations of conventional adjustable shunt systems. The pressure setting range of 0 to 40 cmH2O allows individual adjustment for each patient.
- The patented adjustment and verification instruments allow easy, fast and uncomplicated treatment, without having to expose the patient to x-ray.
- 3-tesla MR safe and compatible
- Pressure levels for continuous adjustment between 0 and 40 cmH2O
- X-ray-free verification of the pressure level setting
- Treatment of Hydrocephalus
The MIETHKE proSA® is available as a single valve or as a shunt system with different components.