It is made from a white, stretchable, non-woven polyester dressing sheet coated with skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive on quick-release backing paper.
The adhesive ensures the dressing is firmly secured on all sides and cannot slip or become detached.
Fixomull Stretch is permeable to moisture and air, reducing the risk of maceration.
It is also radiotransparent, so it does not need to be removed for either radiotherapy or X-ray examinations.
Fixomull Stretch can be cut to the required size, which means it can be tailored to protect the entire wound dressing against contamination.
It also eliminates unnecessary wastage.
Features & Benefits
Individual and Economical
- Can be cut to the required size for many uses
- Saves material, no unnecessary wastage
Skin-friendly and safe
- The hypo-allergenic polyacrylate adhesive adheres reliably
- The soft backing material of non-woven polyester conforms to body contours
- Air and moisture-permeable
- Retention of post-operative wound dressings
- Retaining gauze and absorbent pads
- To secure catheters and drainage tubes