· Hytape is a waterproof, latex-free and zinc-oxide based adhesive.
· Very gentle on the skin and excellent on all skin types.
· Hy-Tape can be used anywhere that tape is needed.
· Whether it’s on a neonate baby in the ICU or great grandmother with fragile skin, it will perform up to expectation safely and effectively.
· It's thin, strong and conforms to body contours easily and will stay in place for 3-5days, in tough to tape areas.
· It’s great for picture framing dressings to hold them in place for optimal healing.
· Our 4x4 and 5x5 patches are great for keeping dressings occlusive.
· Extending the wear time of those expensive hydrocolloid dressings and reducing multiple changes.
· It is also washable and waterproof. Protecting the wound and dressing from possible contaminants
· Our strips are a single use option that lets the end user easily apply and travel with another taping option.
· It is easily removed without compromising the patient's skin integrity.
· Hy-Tape is a thermal based adhesive, which means the adhesive is reactive to body temperature. Once the tape reaches that body temperature, the adhesion will plateau.
· Acrylic based adhesives can continue to get tackier the longer you wear it and this how skin tears and contact dermatitis happen.
· Its available in 13 different variations of widths and lengths to accommodate a multitude of applications and uses.
LSR Healthcare | Clinical and Commercial Healthcare
LSR has 50 years combined experience in clinical and commercial healthcare. Based in Sydney, Australia, we supply Medical Products and Patient Monitors to Australia and New Zealand healthcare providers.