HDM97 - 4 Value Dialysis Meter offers;
Reliability and extreme accuracy are required for dialysis
The HDM97 Meter allows highly accurate and reliable measurement of conductivity, temperature, pressure and pH.
The device has been developed by specialists and integrates the know-how and experience of 20 years in the design of measuring instruments for dialysis.
Intelligent product details along with innovative technology result in an excellent price/performance ratio.
Advanced processor technology combined with highly developed software results in a completely new type of measuring instrument with special features, and a level of accuracy not achievable with previous units.
The HDM devices are produced according to ISO 9001 standard specifications.
The devices conform to CE requirements. Each unit has to pass multiple inspections before delivery. We offer an annual calibration service, upon request with certificate.
An RS232 interface is standard. The HDM Meter can communicate with other units via this interface.
The HDMView software allows convenient graphic display of the measurements on any PC.
Features and Benefits
- Multifunctional - Measures conductivity, temperature, pressure and pH
- Conductivity Mode - HDM97 has a quadropole electrode to measure precisely throughout the whole measuring range, from reverse osmosis water to dialysate
- Temperature Mode - Provides accurate temperature readout of the dialysate and heat desinfection cycle.
- Pressure Mode - Provides readings either in mmHg or kPa.
- pH Mode - Provides pH measurement with temperature compensated readings.
- Field Calibration - The HDM97 is easily calibrated in the field. The loss of time for calibration and service is minimized.
- Simple to operate - Handling is clear and simple. The large display is easy to read even from a distance.
- Interface - Data exchange with other programs is possible via the RS232 interface
- Registration - Manufactured under certified quality management system in accordance to ISO13485. Registered as medical device in Europe, USA and Canada
Click here for more information