Available in XL and XXL
TENA now offers a range specifically created for quality bariatric care. Featuring larger coverage around the stomach area for support, wide stretch sides with extra wide hooks for a secure fit and breathable sides for skin health, TENA Stretch Bariatric has a unique design for bariatric care.
The prevalence of obesity in Australia and New Zealand has grown significantly in the last 20 years. Today 25% of the Australian population is obese and this is expected to reach 33% by 2020. As people grow older, statistically, they become more overweight and this puts significant pressure on our care systems; directly affecting costs, service levels as well as carer and resident wellbeing and quality of life.
With the Stretch Bariatric products, TENA is able to provide more effective continence care of those with bariatric needs through more product choice and more tailored solutions, as well as education, training and support.
TENA Stretch Bariatric briefs are available in two absorbency levels:
- XL: Super absorbency (3000 total capacity). Waist size 133-163 cm.
- XXL: Maxi absorbency (3400 total capacity). Waist size 163-178 cm.
Features and benefits:
- Specifically designed for quality bariatric care with wider coverage around the stomach
- Extra stretch sides with wide hooks for a secure fit around a larger waist
- Breathable sides and a cloth-like backsheet promoting skin health, comfort and discretion
- FeelDry technology with a blue target layer for quick and reliable absorption