The Infinity Gamma XL monitor is the latest addition to the Infinity Patient Monitoring System™.
Built in response to hospital requests for a configured monitor with a larger display, the Infinity Gamma XL patient monitor comes standard with four waveform channels and a large 8.5-inch color display.
- Comprehensive parameters for better assessments.
- Includes ECG, arrhythmia analysis, respiration, SpO2, pulse rate, temperature, as well as noninvasive and invasive blood pressure.
- Easy-to-read 8.5-inch screen.
- Features a high-contrast, high-resolution LCD display.
- 4 waveforms standard.
- Displays four waveform channels in full color.
- Powerful, yet compact.
- Collects and trends patient information for a full 24 hours; weighing just over 7 pounds, it is the lightest monitor in its category.
- Scalable and flexible.
- Lets you add monitoring parameters as needed, scaling up or down to adjust to different patient acuity and care settings needs; it accommodates software upgrades, paving the way for easy and cost-effective improvements in the future.
Based on the innovative Pick and Go® concept, the Infinity Gamma XL allows patients of different acuity levels to be connected — with no interruption in data collection and no time lost to cumbersome transport preparation procedures.
It can be networked seamlessly to the Infinity Multiview Workstation and the Infinity® Network, either wirelessly or by hard wire connection.
To find out more about the
Infinity Patient Monitoring System visit Draeger Medical at www.draeger-medical.com.au
Complete the MedicalSearch e-mail enquiry below and one of the Draeger Medical team will contact you directly.