Supplier: Niche Medical By: Craig Abud
21 March, 2015
Professor Paul Enright has written a PFT (Pulmonary Function Testing) Interpretation White Paper which he presented in part at the TSANZSRS Conference in Adelaide in 2014.
The topics covered are:
- Office-based DLCO tests help Pulmonologists to make important clinical decisions
- Spirometry and DLCO separate asthma from COPD and CHF in adult smokers with dyspnea
- Body box tests rarely add diagnostic information to spirometry, DLCO, and a chest X-ray when evaluating patients with spirometric restriction
- Body box tests add little or no diagnostic information to spirometry, DLCO, and a chest X-ray when evaluating patients with airway obstruction
- How to optimise the quality and clinical value of DLCO tests
Download the full white paper.