It generates a constant voltage of 60kV or 70kV. It operates at high frequencies and constant potential which enable very high quality radiation to be emitted.
The choice of voltage (60kV or 70kV) and intensity (4 or 8mA) enables optimal diagnosis of intraoral X-rays with a 35% reduction in exposure time, compared with monophased units.
The time can control up to two DC generators. The extremely short exposure times (minimum 0.02 sec.) are suitable for digital radiology with CCD, CMOS or phosphor plate sensors (radiation is 50% less that used with “E” type films)
- Double chamber light alloy head
- Patented timer to connect to two DC generators at the same time
- Electronics programme, enables the exposure time and radiation absorption to be reduced
- X-Mind Tubes are located at the back of the head which gives the patient better protection because the distance between the focal spot and the skin is 50% greater than in traditional configurations.
- The X-Mind range pantograph arms provide great flexibility of use and accurate positioning.
- There is 3 extension arm length: 41cms (16.2”), 82.5cm (32.5”) and 110cm (43.5”), giving reaches respectively of 143cm, 184cm and 212cm (with long cone).