The Kenke-Ject intraligamental syringe is specially developed syringe for intraligamental anesthetics.
Henke-Ject Intraligamental Syringe | Dental Guns Features:
- Excellent ergonomic design
- Handle made of high-strength die-cast zinc/stainless steel
- Simple and very reliable handling
- Equipped with a lever action in order to achieve the high injection pressure required for intraligamental anaesthesia
- One complete trigger action expels 0.2ml of fluid (teeth with multiple roots require 0.2ml fluid per root)
- Features a protective clear sleeve to eliminate risks associated with the use of glass cartridges
- Adapts to take a 1.8 or 2.2ml cartridge
- Imported from Germany
For more information on dental guns please call or use the MedicalSearch email for a direct reply.