ICONA supplies the Sopro 617 intraoral camera featuring an improved design for better access into the patient's mouth.
The 105° angle of view (a 15 degree increase) distinguishes it from other cameras on the market by allowing for better exploration of the distal areas. This optimised angle of view offers perfect visibility into even the hard-to-reach rear areas.
The Masterpiece delivers exceptional image quality. The SOPRO 617 camera is equipped with "fixed focus" - its large depth of field provides you a clear image in any circumstance.
- High sensitivity 1/4" CCD
- Resolution : (752x582) PAL ; (768x494) NTSC
- Definition : 470 lines
- Sensitivity : 2 lux
- Lighting : 8 LED
- Adjustment : auto-focus
- Non-inverted image
- Freeze Frame with SoproTouch or pedal (option)
- Angle of view : 80°
- Cable length : 2.5m (option : 5 and 7 m)
- Size of the handpiece :L. 205 mm x l. 28 mm x H. 24mm
- Size of the distal part : l.16.5mm x H. 10.8mm
- Weight : 55g