The Go Medical Patient Controlled Analgesia Device (PCA) is a non-electronic disposable pump which is pre-programmed with a lock-out of 5 minutes.
It delivers pain management on demand and offers safety and ease of use as an advantage over electronic pumps.
This simple form of the PCA is suitable for a wide range of applications in the area of pain management. The device may be worn around the neck which provides excellent mobility.
The affordability of this product makes the PCA technique available to more patients.
Patient Controlled Injector Features:
- 60 ml reservoir (permanently bonded).
- 0.5mL bolus (fixed).
- 5 minute filling time (nominal).
- Easy to refill via refill port.
- Refillable reservoir.
- No electricity or electronics required.
- Lightweight, portable and easy to carry.
- Low cost, easy to setup and easy to use.
- On demand only.
- Suitable for use in shower.
The device can be easily refilled via the refill port.
The syringe used to fill the device does not need to be changed as the system has two filters one in the IV line and one at the top of the reservoir syringe.
The line filter is a 0.2 micron air and bacteria filter. The unit is disposable and thus it should not be reused.
- PCI IVRE5: 0.5mL Bolus with 5 minute refill time.