Features of the Hausted® Juvenile Patient Stretcher:
- The Hausted® Juvenile Patient Stretcher is a full size stretcher for young children and adolescents with the security of vertical rails.
- This unit provides the safety and security of 360° patient protection as well as 360° patient access when needed.
- The three position vertical side rails are easy to use and provide maximum patient security and end rails are removable to allow patient access (as seen in top photo).
- The dual pedestal design provides maximum stability for patient transport, reatment, and recovery.
- To ensure patient comfort, the patient surface can be adjusted through a variable range of positions, including stretcher height adjustment, and backrest adjustment.
- Additionally, the stretcher is provided with extra high 16" (406 mm) side and end rails for the enhanced safety of juvenile patients.
- Easy-rolling casters provide full mobility and maneuverability.