K Care Healthcare Equipment is a wholly Australian owned business that manufactures and distributes Hospital, Residential Aged Care and Community Care equipment for the Australian and international markets.
Working closely with healthcare professionals, K Care Healthcare Equipment has established an extensive range of products that meet the rigours of the Hospital, Residential Aged Care and Community Care sectors.
K Care Healthcare Equipment consists of five brands. Each provides a comprehensive product suite to suit the various segments of the healthcare sector.
- Kerry – Hospital Equipment
- K Care – Aged Care, Rehabilitation and Community Care
- Air Comfort – Pressure Management Seating
- My Comfort – Aged Care Beds
- My Mobility – Aged Care & Rehabilitation Mobility Products
Together these brands offer an extensive range of assistive technology equipment, aged care products, hospital and residential aged care (nursing home) equipment.