Karma™ Ergo S-305
- Throughout its history, the traditional wheelchair seat has not changed much.
- Its flat shape yields pressure points and causes users to slide around easily.
- This basic design has almost been assumed as the only possibility for wheelchair seating.
- However, our bottom has a natural s-shaped curve.
- To force a naturally curved shape onto a flat manmade seat is the main cause of pressure sores a.k.a. decubitus ulcers.
- To overcome this dilemma, Karma?s R&D team started developing the S-Ergo System.
- S-Ergo was developed based on the ergonomic perspective.
- It took two years of development with thousands of computer simulation and therapists? recommendations.
- S-Ergo can provide sound pressure relief according to tests using pressure map measuring equipment.
- The S-Ergo System can offer significant pressure relief and therefore reduce the risk of decubitus ulcers.
- S-Ergo also provides the user great stability and reduces sliding.
- S-Ergo is the wave of the future.
Seat Width: 16" ,18"
Seat Depth: 17", 19"
Weight of Chair
- AEGIS Microbe Shield permanently bonded Antimicrobial barrier upholstery protects from odour, staining and deterioration from bacteria,fungus and other Microorganisms
- Easy 2 new style armrest: easy to flip-back and adjust its height
- Patented footrest design swings inward & outward for added convenience
- Flame-retardant upholstery resists mildew and bacteria, as well as cold-crack and UV damage
- Stylish side panel protects you from the rear wheels
- Modular design with aircraft-grade aluminum alloy reduces maintenance cost and total weight of the chair