This fully motorized versatile single-detector system delivers the productivity of digital radiography in an easy-to-use floor-mounted system. The arm maintains constant alignment between the x-ray tube and the Bucky for easy and fast patient positioning.
- A Powerful, Multipurpose DR System The DR 3500’s "3-in-1" versatility is capable of handling upright, table, and angle projections. Additionally, the DR 3500 uses the same flat-panel digital image capture technology and sophisticated KODAK image processing software provided with all KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR Systems to help ensure the same outstanding image quality.
- Adaptable Equipment… Flexible Equipment Auto-positioning feature (optional) provides extended functionality. With a single button, the equipment can be placed in multiple standard and configurable preprogrammed positions.
- One space-saving console controls all imaging functions Integrated operator console controls all imaging functions—including HIS/RIS patient data access, x-ray generator, image review and more.
Keep safety first with an emergency system stop button, pressure sensors and infrared sensors on the positioning arm and Bucky.Choose from a wide variety of software and hardware accessories to further enhance workflow, productivity and results with the KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR 3500 System.
- Virtual Access Desktop for KODAK CARESTREAM Radiology Solutions facilitates the transition to a digital environment by equipping technologists, medical staff, and clinical users with basic image review, advanced printing capabilities, and optional CD distribution.
- The KODAK CARESTREAM MX Workstation can improve workflow by providing a centralized image review platform along with cost-effective printing features such as film layout optimization and automatic printing. Includes specialized orthopaedic measurement tools, such as coxometry, goniometry, and pelvic measurements.
- KODAK DIRECTVIEW EVP Software extends image latitude without loss of detail contrast.
- KODAK DIRECTVIEW Capture Link System integrates up to five KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR and/or CR Systems for improved workflow when a study includes DR and CR images.
- KODAK DICOM Work List Management Service Class User Software eliminates manual data entry by enabling patient data to be obtained directly from a HIS/RIS system.
- IHE Scheduled Workflow Software automatically notifies the HIS/RIS of exam status to maintain consistent patient and ordering information.
- Movable fixed-height or elevating gurney accommodates table projections.
- Two-way intercom provides convenient radiographer-patient communications.
Auto-positioning feature (optional) provides extended functionality. With a single button, the equipment can be placed in multiple standard and configurable preprogrammed positions.