The consistent user interface eliminates training needs, while the integrated, space-saving console controls all imaging functions? including x-ray generator, detector array adjustment, and HIS/RIS patient data access. Increase diagnostic confidence, reduce reading time, and minimize image reprocessing with KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR Software and built-in DIRECTVIEW PTS Software.
New productivity features
- Quickly select a custom patient record for emergencies in which more than one trauma patient must be imaged with enhanced trauma buttons.
- Enter patient data from the reception desk or other preferred location with remote patient data entry software.
- Prevent unnecessary procedures and save time by automatically removing patient records cancelled by the HIS/RIS from the DR database.
- Accept all study images without the need to access each individual image with "accept all images" option.
- Pan & zoom an image area up to full resolution to help identify patient position and motion.
Specifications of KODAK DR System Operator Console
- Workstation based on a WINDOWS system, with display touch screen
- Mouse and keyboard
- Modem (U.S. only)
- X-ray generator interface
- Array controller
- Prep/expose switch
- Bar-code reader
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Integrated CD-recordable (CD-R)
- Stores over 800 images at full resolution
- Dynamic range—14 bit captured; stored at full 12 bit
- Width: 34 in. (86 cm)
- Height: 38 in. (97 cm)
- Depth: 23 in. (58 cm)
- Weight: 185 lb (83 kg)
- Monitor: 18 in. (46 cm) flat-panel touch-screen
- Temperature 50–80.6°F (10–27°C)
- Relative humidity 30–75%
- Utilizes power as described in the system requirement site specifications. For KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR system operator console or DR system requirements, please ask your local KODAK representative for more information.
Recommended Network Requirements
- 100 BaseT, Full-Duplex, Switched
- FDA, CE, MDD, UL, CUL, and CSA
- IHE scheduled workflow software for KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR Systems automatically notifies the HIS/RIS of exam status for consistent patient and ordering information.
- KODAK DIRECTVIEW Capture Link System links KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR and CR Systems together when a study includes DR and CR images. See an entire study—DR and CR images—at once. Reprocess, approve, and redirect CR images from your DIRECTVIEW DR System Operator Console.
- KODAK DIRECTVIEW EVP Software takes image quality and diagnostic confidence to a new level by extending image latitude without loss of detail contrast.