The EC lightweight cassette is compatible with KODAK's Multiloaders 700 plus and 7000, and can be used interchangeably with existing cassettes.
Features of KODAK EC Lightweight Cassette for Oncology Imaging
Tight contact, tough build, and ease of use
- A 45% reduction in weight* allows for easier handling and eases technologist fatique.
- KODAK cassettes use curved front and back panels to roll air out from between film and screens as the cassette is closed tocreate excellent film/screen contact, reduce blur and improve sharpness.
- Cassettes are built tough to satisfy all your imaging needs. Impact-resistant edges, corners, and a durable hinge are some of the features that help the cassette maintain remarkable screen-film contact and light integrity.
- The single latch design in a KODAK cassette offers quick and easy one-handed usage.
- Self-sticking labels conveniently fit on cassette edge grooves to make identification of cassette type easy.
Specifications of KODAK EC Lightweight Cassette for Oncology Imaging
KODAK EC Lightweight Cassettes for Oncology Imaging -Applications
Available for verification and localization cassettes.
Choose the right cassette speed for the right application.
For Localization select either slow, regular or fast cassette.
Slow: This cassette may be appropriate to compensate for energies higher than 6 MV, particularly 18 MV and higher. Requires 30% more exposure vs. KODAK EC-L regular cassete.
Regular: This cassette is designed for the majority of localization images.
Fast: Increased speed, allowing a reduction in exposure of approximately 30% vs. the KODAK EC-L regular cassette
For Verification select either regular or fast cassette.
Regular: This cassette is designed for the majority of verification images.
Fast: Allows for a 30% exposure reduction vs. the KODAK EC-V regular cassette.
35X43 cm ED-L X-OMATIC regular cassette 8.3 lb. (3.77 kg)
35x43 cm EC-L lightweight regular cassette 4.6 lb. (2.09 kg)