This next-generation CR solution is designed to fit the needs of small to medium-sized healthcare facilities and clinics.
- Provides fast and easy access to quality images at an affordable price
- Performs diagnostic imaging functions at the point of patient care with a small footprint
- Flexibility and Versatility
Robust, lightweight tabletop system that provides throughput of over 60 plates per hour (14 x 17 cassette), with optional high-resolution scanning modes. Flexibility to choose from five different image looks, you are able to customize your image preferences for different exams
Designed to streamline clinical workflow and maximize productivity.
Designed to provide high-quality images that meet your diagnostic needs.
- Connectivity and Scalability
With its DICOM 3.0 capabilities, the system can be seamlessly integrated with a broad variety of printers, modality equipment, RIS and PACS systems.
Throughput - Up to 61 cassettes per hour (14 x 17 in.)
Time to First Image - 38 seconds
- Acquisition: 16 bits per pixel
- Display: 12 bits per pixel
Dimensions (H x W x D) - 13.2 x 29.5 x 21.9 in. (33.7 x 75 x 55.5 cm)
Weight - 86 lbs (39 kg)
- Z-cart (mobile cart)
Software- Integrated acquisition and PACS connectivityincluding: image analysis, archiving, andseamless remote image communications,built on scalable, user-friendly DICOM 3.0software platformBone mineral densitometry: OsteoGram®software and cassette with template (only onWindows XP Professional® operating systemOptional Software: Modality Work List (MWL),CD/DVD Writing Software, Dental Package
Computer Workstation Minimum Requirements
- Pentium 4.3 GHz or higher, 1 GB memory,4 USB 2.0 ports, CD-RW, 80 GB or larger HD,Windows XP Professional operating systemor Windows Vista™ Business operating system
- Small form factor chassis required for Z-cart
- UPS recommended
Power Requirements - Single-phase 50/60 Hz, 100–240 VAC, 4A
Safety and Regulatory Approvals
- FDA, CE, cTUVus
- Environmental Operating Conditions
- Operating conditions:15 to 30 degrees C (59 to 86 degrees F),15 to 76% RH (Non Condensing)
- Storage conditions:23 to 66 degrees C (–10 to 150 degrees F), 5 to 86% RH (Non Condensing)