Features and Benefits of Thermoline Scientific Laboratory Furnaces:
- The range features two new counter balanced slide up safety door models which leave the hot door surface facing away from the user.
- The inside of the furnace is constructed from a moulded ceramic fibre insulation with an air jacketed dual stainless steel case providing a compact working condition while keeping the outside of the unit cool even at high temperatures.
- Embedded heating elements installed in all sides provide a uniform heating level within the chamber.
- A high temperature plate is supplied to ensure the items stored within the chamber are not in contact with the elements.
- For added safety, these furnaces have a safety thermostat fitted to stop the furnace over heating should the controller fail.
- A safety switch automatically turns the furnace off when the front door be opened.
- Over temperature safety thermostat
- Over current protection
- Power cut off when the front door is opened