The CoolTouch CTEV 1320nm is a Nd:YAG micro-pulsed laser with a 1320 nanometer wavelength, which targets water in the vein wall. The 1320 laser energy, which does not penetrate beyond a 2.0mm depth of penetration in the vein wall, is ideal for closing the vein without damaging the surrounding tissues or nerves.
The wavelength and depth of penetration allows the CoolTouch CTEV the best possible outcomes with minimal to no patient discomfort.
- 99% efficacy rate with over 8 years of follow-up data, longest follow-up data of endovenous technology currently in the marketplace
- Micro-pulsed, high peak power Nd:YAG laser
- Clear Tip technology for reduced EHIT
- Multiple fiber sizes, both single use and reusable to treat a variety of vein sizes
- Automatic Pullback Device for ease of use
- Lowest cost per procedure of FDA cleared fibers for varicose veins
- Fiber test port to ensure proper level of laser energy transmission through fiber for consistency
- Aiming beam allows identification of the treatment area
- Solid state Nd:YAG laser with proven history of extremely reliable performance
- Made in the USA