- Lightly powdered or powder free.
- Beaded cuff.
- Cuff length 23 cm.
- Medical grade.
- Low soluble protein level
- Tensile strength, mpa (min) >14 min Ultimate Elongation, % (min) 500 min(after aging)
- Lightly powdered gloves: 100% USP absorbable corn starch
- Powder free: Soluble protein < 50ug as per ASTM D 5712-95
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002
- Exceed ASTM D 3578-95 standard for holes/major/minor defects.
- Biocompatibility Guidance for medical devices as measured by primary skin irritation test on rabbits and repeat challenge sensitization on guinea pigs.
- Chemical contact sensitizers either present or non-detectable (using water extraction and TLC assay method for qualitative analysis)
- Accelerators: Mercaptobenzothiazole (MBT); zinc diethyldithiocarbamate (ZDEC), or other any chemicals of the carbamate group.
- Antixidants: Butyated reaction products of p-cresol and dicyclopentadience.
- Suggest use in high risk environment where contact with blood borne micro-organisms or hazardous substances is likely.
- If there is history of allergy to powder, use only powder free gloves.
- If there is history of latex allergy use vinyl or nitrile gloves.