These handheld flowmeters incorporate industry leading performance and features in a highly accurate and reliable package.
The inherent stability of the rugged, solid state components allows us to provide the longest calibration interval on the market, all traceable to NIST standards.
- Highly accurate and reliable measurement of common carrier and fuel gases used in GC including: nitrogen, air, oxygen, hydrogen, helium, and argon/methane
- Two year guaranteed calibration period traceable to NIST standards
- Measures flow (0-500 mL/min.) based on gas viscosity properties with an accuracy of +/-2%, (+/-5% from 0-5 mL/min.)
- Flow rate range from 0-500 mL/min (no conversion necessary from SCCM) eliminates the need for two separate meters to measure capillary and standard flows
- Displays mass flow, volumetric flow, temperature, and pressure readings simultaneously
- Screen displays for flow, linear velocity, and split ratio modes