Features and Benefits:
- Commonly found in hospitals, surgeries, and consulting rooms
- LED longer life span
- Low heat emission and power consumption
- 60,000 LUX @ 0.5 metres
- High colour rendition index with adjustable colour temperature offering clear and natural colour renderin
- Adjustable light intensity
- 5 year warranty
- Can be used for basic examinations and minor procedures making it our most popular light due to its versatility
- Available in trolley, wall and ceiling mounts
- Intuitive control panel making it easy for the user to adjust intensity and colour temperature
14 day money back guarantee*
Nes Group Medical Import and Distribute Luvis in Australia and NZ
Application:The Luvis E100 is designed especially for demanding viewing conditions that require exceptionally good light such as medical examination and minor procedures. It has widespread applications throughout the health sector, in hospitals, health centers and consulting rooms Australia and worldwide.
This fitting can be installed by a licensed electrician or by one of our own NES Group Medical technicians.
Get FREE shipping, parts and labour warranty and peace of mind for all orders that include installation.
Call us today for an obligation free installation quote.
Approved medical Device:
Please note you should always ensure that you only purchase and use certified and TGA registed medical lights and equipment, all the products we sell are TGA registered for use in Australian medical practices. This is a legal requirement.
Shipping and Availability:
In stock and delivered within five working days to all capital cities up to seven working days for regional areas. In a case where we are out of stock we will notify you immediately to confirm lead time.