Quickly set up and easily stowed, this portable work lamp brings 3,600 lumens to your area.
With its narrow footprint and 165cm extension pole, this light goes almost anywhere, from wide open places to tight, confined spaces.
Features and Benefits of the Redbank Group LED Scene Light:
- Selectable diffuser settings for two beam widths - Optimum peripheral illumination for scene lighting
- 90° swivel to aim the beam where you need it for task lighting Balanced design and easy setup: Less than 30 seconds for full deployment
- Pole extends to 165cm; cord built into the pole to avoid snags - Stabilisation legs provide balance on uneven surfaces
- Packs to a compact size (56x17 cm) for easy stowage
- High-impact thermoplastic housing
- Weatherproof construction; O-ring sealed, unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating - Red and green LEDs provide charge status feedback
- 10 hour charge to 90% battery capacity with continuous trickle charge to maximise battery capacity
- Batteries will continue to charge while operating directly from an external 12V DC power source when using the remote cord
- AC charger also included for continued use - Made in USA