- They allow the heads to be quickly and safely moved in the event of an emergency.
- The service heads have been designed to allow maximum access to the patient. The slim design aims to maximise the field of vision around the work area.
Typical Areas of Use
- Operating Room
- Cardio / Thoracic
- Accident / Emergency
- Coronary Care
- Large number of power outlets.
- Fully Adjustable IV pole positioning.
- Additional shelving if required.
- 330 deg arm rotation.
- Easy to access gas and power outlets.
- Colour matching to suit environment.
- 210 x 340 (400+ with pod) x 530 - 1050mm
- 330 Rotation
- 75 kg Carrying Capacity
- 40 kg Unit Weight