LightCom features AUSTCO's extensive range of flush mountable call points with easy to identify soft touch silicon push buttons as well as pendants for patients to activate calls.
Water resistant call points and pull cords are available for use in toilets, wash rooms and other wet areas.
The location and level of an active call is clearly displayed to nurses on over door lights and optional zone lights as well as on optional Annunciator Panels centrally located at nurse stations.
Over door and zone lights use different colour indicators, with or without flashing, to indicate the priority of active calls.
The Annunciator Panel audibly announces active calls for each bed, room or zone connected to it.
Coloured indicators and distinctive alert tones are available for two call levels.
Optional two-way speech (talk-back) communication between nurses and patients ensures a more appropriate response to calls resulting in increased staff efficiency and patient care.
AUSTCO's innovative ergonomically designed entertainment handset for patient control of TV, radio, lights and nurse call functions is a further feature.
- Coloured, easy to identify silicon call points with visual reassurance.
- Distinctive, easy to use multi-function patient handset for nurse call, TV/Radio and lights.
- Wet area water resistant call points including shower pull cord with safety break-apart link.
- Patient-friendly operation to instantly alert nurses by means of bright, easy to see, coloured over door lights and annunciator panels with call alert tones.
- Nurse station annunciator panels give a clear and concise visual display of the location and nature of all active patient calls.
- Two-way nurse to patient speech ("talk-back") option with public address facility.
- Economical, easy to install and to expand, modular connected system components.
- Battery back-up against mains power failure.
- Lightning and static protected.