- Include additional length (1830 mm for the standard version or 2000 mm for the sports version)
- Removal of all metal components.
- Uniquely modified 25º curve for better patient comfort.
- Improved handhold comfort and positions.
- Updated attachment points for straps.
- Ability for the board to properly be secured to the ambulance stretcher.
- It is without doubt one of the most versatile devices on an Ambulance.
Able to be used as a pat-slid, lifting frame, Pelvic or extremity splint, Patient protection, Full spine immobiliser, an extrication device in areas of vehicle, height and other rescue situations.
The adoption of the speed clip straps makes the process of immobilisation to the board a rapid process (less than 3 minutes).
The NEANN LSB is now the standard Board for many organisations including the AFL, Ambulance Service Of NSW, ACT Ambulance Service, Victoria' Metropolitan Ambulance Service and the Western Australian Fire and Emergency Services.