Built on the experience acquired during the long life of HLE bed, the New MC 200 meets your requirements for a bed that not only promotes increased patient independence and mobility but, when combined with Hill-Rom’s range of surfaces, including therapy mattresses, also provides a high level of effective pressure relief, thus reducing the risk of complications associated with immobility.
Best of all, everything comes from the same trusted Hill Rom source.
Base model – MC 200
- 250mm lowest position, 775mm highest position.
- 175kg Safe Working Load
- Electric Sliding Backrest
- Electric Variable Height
- Central Braking
- 100mm Single Castors
- Autobrake at lowest position
- 4 Function Patient Remote Control
- A Magnetic swipe safety lock out integrated in the control
- Tracking Wheel at head of bed
- Removable Head and Footboards
- Wall Protection Bar
- Sockets for ergonomic Egress Bar
- Two 32mm sockets for IV pole and patient helper
- Mattress Sleep Deck with Removable Infection Control Panels
- Oyster Grey Colour Frame
- Very Low height of 250mm at its lowest position.
- A Variety of styles and finishes to suit every situation and every budget.
- Egress Bars – Helps increase patient independence and mobility around the bed.
- Under Bed light – Assists the patient at night giving light around the bed, thus increasing the safety of the patient at night time.
Safety & Comfort Options:
- Electric Knee Brake
- Quick Release Backrest (CPR).
- Under Bed Light
- Battery Back Up
- Folding Side Rails
- 100mm Twin Wheel Castors
- 250kg SWL
- Sideboards (Mattress and Wheelbase)
- Various Finish Options
- Safety egress handle
- Safety handle bar at foot end
- Patient Helper