By introducing a prolonged autonomy, it can represent an alternative to insertable loop recorders.
UP TO 1 MONTH CONTINUOUS MONITORING
- Patients with transient symptoms such as syncope, palpitations, shortness of breath, dizziness can be monitored continuously up to 30 days.
- Patients wear SpiderFlash comfortably in a necklace-like position and hook it and unhook it themselves taking care of skin tolerance.
UP TO 30 MINUTES ECG PER EVENT
- SpiderFlash has an unmatched recording capability of many hours of ECG
events with an outstanding signal quality.
- SpiderFlashTM can record the ECG up to 15 minutes2 of pre-activation time plus up to 15 min of post-activation as many times as the patient needs.
- Therefore an event can be caught even if the activation is done after the symptom (for instance, activation after fainting when the patient comes to.
SET-UP RECORDING PARAMETERS
With the Hook-up software, many recording parameters can be programmed and the ECG
quality can be checked.
You can select how many minutes of ECG pre- and post-activation will be recorded at each event.
You can also select times and duration of daily automatic recordings (Autotimer activation).
SpiderFlashTM is compatible with EventScope software