The M2a-Magnum™ is an ultra-high performance metal-on-metal articulation offering superior joint mechanic restoration and full compatibility with Biomet's clinically proven hip stems.
Unlike ceramic-on-ceramic or traditional metal-on-polyethylene bearings, the M2a-Magnum™ Hip System offers the stability and ROM of a big ball (>38mm) in acetabulums as small as 44mm.
- 162 Degrees Range of Motion (ROM)
- 2.2 Centimeter Average "Hop Height" (Dislocation Resistance)
- 6 Neck Length Offsets (-6 through +9mm)
- Porous Plasma Spray (PPS(r)) Surface Coating
- Full Hemisphere Geometry w/8 Fins
- Shell Sizes 44mm-66mm (2mm Increments)
M2a - Magnum™ Large Metal Articulation Surgical Technique PDF File 621 KB Brochure/Surgical Technique