Ergonomically designed as an easy-to-use machine
- Speed and accuracy for operators of different levels
- High resolution 15-inch TFT monitor of wide view angle with magnesium alloy shell for better anti-shock capability
- Features a home-based panel and operator’s navigation
- Powerful user designed presets - customise your system type of exam
- User-defined scanning programs include image parameters,exam modes, measurement items, calculation formulae
- Fast optimisation of the image quality with one button iTouch
- With its small size - the M5 is easy to transport, boosting its application to more occasions such as ambulances, gymnasiums, operation rooms, as well as in the field
- Fast - 43 second boot up time
- Rechargeable batteries
- Light-weight multi-frequency transducers
- Easy storage, fast review and efficient management of patient data
- Storage capacity of 40G HDD
- Patient archive, including both data and images can be post-processed for future analysis
- The M5 system integrates seamless network and plug-and-play connectivity
The M5, weighing approximately 6kg, delivers a full range of functionality and solid diagnostic confidence. Mindray is committed to providing best-in-class image quality and easy optimisation tools with big machine performance.
Thanks to Mindray's own revolutionary technologies, the M5 adopts brilliant colour imaging capability and excellent 2D performance. The M5 is provided with impressive THI (tissue harmonic imaging) for better contrast and spatial resolutions.
And the ibeam function, which is a spatial compounding imaging technology, increases spatial resolution without any compromise in frame rate, thus collecting more useful information to generate higher quality images. The image homogenization fulfills the whole field of vision up to 30cm deep.
The advanced platform is designed to provide new clinical value and productivity for the healthcare environment worldwide. The M5 offers complete imaging modes: 2D, M. PW, HPRF, Colour, Power and DirPower. Advanced iScape View (panoramic imaging) and trapeziodal imaging allow a wider field of view.
Equipped with multi-transducer connectors and various connectivity on its unique trolley, the M5 is also capable of working as a conventional cart-based ultrasound system.