Opticlux’s biggest plus is its daylight-quality light field, its outstanding color rendering properties and its maintenance-free life cycle. As an approved medical device, it can be widely used in dermatology, human medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine, in laboratories and for monitoring sterilized products.
- Color temperature daylight white 6500 K.
- Acrylic lens with 3.5 dioptres. (1.9x magnification)
- Color rendering properties CRI > 93, R9 > 90, R13 > 95.
- Bright, homogeneous light field (6000 lx / 0.15m).
- Continuously dimmable.
- Large viewing field: 153mm diameter
- Durable premium casing.
- Optional Wood light: 365 nm
- #ML164:Opticlux with ceiling pole max 115cm (can be cut to length).
- #ML165-B:Opticlux with Bench Clamp.
- #ML165-M:Opticlux with Mobile Stand.
- #ML165-W:Opticlux with Wall Bracket.
- #ML166:Opticlux Woods Light with ceiling pole max 115cm (can be cut to length).
- #ML167-B:Opticlux Woods Light with Bench Clamp.
- #ML167-M:Opticlux Woods Light with Mobile Stand.
- #ML167-W:Opticlux Woods Light with Wall Bracket.