If you can't come in to us, use our fast and easy mail in services.
To use our mail in services simply follow these instructions.
- Prepare your glasses for shipping. Securely wrap in tissues to protect lenses from scratching. Wrap in bubble wrap and place in a small box or hard spectacle case. Check out your local post shop for boxes and mailing options
- Print out our repair form and enclose your details.
- Shipping options We recommend you use a courier service to ship your glasses. This makes your glasses traceable and insures them against loss or damage incured while being delivered. Your local post shop has postage and courier options available. We take no responsibility for glasses lost or damaged in transit.
- Repair assessment and approval upon receipt of your glasses, we will contact you to discuss repair options and quote a price for the repair and obtain your approval to do the work.
- Payment You can pay by direct credit into our bank account or by cheque. Once we have received payment we will courier your repaired glasses back to you sameday.