What is the difference between a mammogram and a normal X-ray?
- Better image quality:
- Higher spatial resolution to see micro-calcifications (13 lp/mm compared with 5lp/mm for a chest X-ray).
- Higher contrast resolution: Small changes in soft tissue must be shown.
- Lower radiation dose:
- Lower kV
- Lower dose
Outstanding versatility and excellent patient comfort
MAMMOMAT 3000 Nova is our analog mammography system for screening and diagnostics in high patient volume facilities (prepared for mobile bus installation).
- Tungsten technology for increased penetration and reduced dose
- Dual target X-ray tube: Mo/W for high image quality
- Exclusive features for patient comfort (OpComp, SoftSpeed)
- Prepared for syngo Opdima*, CR readers* and Triacon Network ID Camera*
- High system utilization and fast amortization… supported by a 95% customer satisfaction rating