The actuators can be controlled and driven by a control unit such as the C3 system. The number of C3 boxes and remote controls depends on the electrical functions of the chair.
Other variants of the manual wheel chair use the C3 system for the power supply and control of special motors, which either helps the user to drive the chair or provide complete propulsion without the use of hand and arm. These types of chairs are typically used in nursing homes as well as other small enclosed areas.
Manual wheel chairs are often of a low weight and are compact units with a nice design. The Concens C3 system and actuators suit this requirement. Due to the battery supply the actuators are generally powered by 24 V DC.
- Individual leg support: con35, gearing 1:27
- Central foot pad and Changing angle of foot pad: con35, gearing 1:51, 24 V DC.
- Displacement of foot pad: con35, gearing 1:27
- Adjust seat height: 1 con50 or 2 con35, as 2 actuators can contribute to very compact dimensions.
- Seat tilt: 1 con35 for tilting the seat.
- Reclining back: 1 con35 or con50. Requirements regarding speed and load capacity (gearing) are dependent on load specification and structure.
- Head support and arm rest: con35 to adjust angle and height
- Control and supply: C3 system with battery remote control and charger
For more information please contact us or use the enquiry box below and we will contact you directly.