Features and Benefits of the Domus 35 Mattress Overlay:
- Minimal operating and ambient noise
- Static function for nursing procedures
- Easily accessible single tag CPR facility
- Low-pressure detection for patient safety
- Easy to use adjustment settings
By having a series of individual cells inflate and deflate alternatively over about ten- minute cycle, patients receive their adequate pressure relief. The system can be switched to a static therapy mode to reduce the pressure at the interface by means of immersion.
It will also be easier to facilitate all kinds of nursing procedures including dressing changes and patient repositioning at static mode. An optional silver-ion Nylon/PU cover is also available to increase the antimicrobial effect.
With clear weight indicator reference dial adjustment, Domus 35 is easy to use and is recommended for patients at medium risk to high risk of pressure ulcers.