MaxiLift eliminates the dangerous practice of bending whilst needling, and enables the Patient to remain in the chair during emergency treatment.
High comfort levels are maintained with the latest Pressure Sensitive foams and internal No-Sag springs.
The chair, however, is still firm enough for performing CPR.
The range starts at the fully optioned MaxiLift and includes the Full PoweRecline, PoweRecline and Manual models (see features list for each model):
- Overall length: 1220mm
- Overall width: 870
- Seat height: 530 to 900
- Seat length: 520
- Arm height to seat: 0 to 290
- Seat to floor: 6 to 25 degrees.
- Seat to Backrest: 3 to 55 degrees.
- Backrest to floor Trendelenburg: +5 degrees.
- Effective body angle (Trendelenburg): -3 degrees.
- Emergency positions: 3 position Memory.
- Hand controls: 2 off, 1 off ICU
- Safe operating capacity: 180kgs.
- Vinyl upholstery: Fire Rated To AS 1530.3
- Electrics: Linak, SEC approval V96072
- Battery backup: Inline auto battery charging.
- Warranty: 1 year on parts and labour.
- Adjustable headrest: Dacron filled.
- Armrests: Drop to seat height for safe side transfer
- Power height adjustable
- Power recline for seat, leg rest and backrest
- Full Trendelenburg / CPR position
- One touch automatic entry/exit, side transfer and donor positions
- Height adjustable swivel armrests or foldout tray/armrests
- Safe side transfer
- Battery operation
- Memorised emergency positioning
- 180kg (400lb) standard capacity
- Locking braked casters
- Fold-out tray/armrest
- Washable chair cover
- DVD/laptop mounting bracket and fittings
- Swivel tray
- Built-in massage unit
- Flat seat for patient examination