Our exclusive paper feeding technology easily handles documents of different sizes, weights and types to deliver high productivity. And our advanced image processing delivers consistently high image quality, which reduces the need for rescans.
Kodak i600 Series Scanners include virtually every feature you’ll need. Color, bitonal and grayscale imaging. Automatic color detection. Electronic color dropout. Pre-scan document imprinting. Fast IEEE-1394 (FireWire) connectivity. Improved ultrasonic multi-feed detection. And more!
In addition, versatility can be added in with our convenient upgrade path. You can add speed and/or color scanning as your needs change, right on your site!
SurePath paper handling enables virtually uninterrupted workflow
Meeting demanding production schedules requires a combination of unique features that lets you scan just about any document—from delicate onionskin to heavy cardstock, and even crumpled originals—with speed and accuracy that keep productivity up and operating costs down. The Kodak i600 Series Scanners are packed with features and benefits.
Features at a Glance:
- What you want, when you want it: — scan all your documents — variety of speed, color and paper handling options — multiple paper feeding methods
- Advanced imaging path design: — sealed camera minimizes dust — removable imaging guides — dual long-life Xenon lamps per side
- The operator-adjustable elevator handles batches up to 500 sheets and can be set for variable batch sizes; an optional manual feeder is available for single-sheet feeding.
- Our renowned automatic document feeder handles mixed paper sizes and weights, and adjusts to enable left, center or right feeding.
- Sturdy design and performance give you high reliability, and Kodak Service & Support helps ensure maximum uptime.
- Robust paper handling and virtually jamfree operation speed documents under control all the way to the output tray.
- Lockable paper-feeding guides on the input tray also help control imprinting location.